brad

brad

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Why I Decided to Serve a Mission!



The reasons why I decided to serve a mission are hard to completely describe. 
But here are a few of the main reasons why I am here in the Czech Republic.

1) I have a testimony of the life-changing power of the Book of Mormon and the Atonement, and I want to share that.
2) The Lord has given me so many blessings, and I know that responsibilities come with them, this is one of them.
3) I have the examples of friends, and my parents to lead me in this direction.
4) I want to be an example to my extended family members, friends, and others.
5) My patriarchal blessing.
6) I know this is where the Lord wants me to be.


There are many more experiences, and reasons why, but those 6 form the central core of my motivation to be here, to keep going when things become difficult, and to keep trying despite all obstacles in front of me.

No comments :

Post a Comment